Italy Gold Kiwi is sweet and has a tangy ending. High in vitamins without sacrificing too much flavor. Usually a mummy favorite for their kids. First of the season. Many people are looking for gold kiwi and we finally got some in stock.
Comes in a punnet of 4 pieces.
- Gold Kiwi is much sweeter in comparison to the staple Green Kiwi.
- When eaten, you have hints of pineapple and mango aroma.
- Juicy and full of flavour, this is definitely a fan favourite!
- And remember, like most fruits, gold kiwi shows off it's best form when their fully ripened.
- The sweetness and texture will overwhelm your taste buds making you feel all sweet inside.
- Comes in a punnet of 5 pieces
- Large size gold kiwis
- Eaten out of hand.
Contains the highest Vitamin C content than any other fruit! 1 cup of kiwi provides 273% your daily recommended value. And what is vitamin C good for you ask...
- Helps treat asthma
- Immune system booster
This super fruit also is able to
- Reduce risk of colon cancer
- Improve digestion
- Manage blood pressure
- There was a research in 2014 that found evidence that 3 kiwis a day can lower more blood pressure more than 1 apple a day.
- Long term this means, lowered risk for strokes or heart attacks.
- Reduces blood clotting and fat in the blood
- You know how they say an aspirin a day will improve heart health? Yea. Kiwi does that for you but it's au-naturel.
- Protects vision loss
- A study found that macular degeneration was reduced by 36% by eating 3 servings of kiwifruit a day. It's the high levels of lutein and zeaxanthin that's thought to help with the eyes.
- Kiwifruit has been found to contain the second highest amount of Lutein by the California Kiwifruit Commission.
According to myfitnesspal.com, the nutrition facts of Gold Kiwi Fruit are as below.
Did you know?
- The skin of the kiwi fruit is EDIBLE! and it's an amazing source of fiber!
Note: JezRipe only delivers within the Klang Valley.